Whittington Church of England Primary School Vision Statement
Our School Motto: Love, Learn, Achieve
Through our core Christian values, Whittington Church of England Primary School nurtures our children so that they are courageous learners, who are confident, enthusiastic and enjoy challenge.
They develop positive and lasting friendships built on trust, understanding and forgiveness. Our children show respect towards themselves, others and their environment, by living responsible lives.
As a community we are thankful for God’s gifts.
- provides a welcoming, supportive, safe and secure environment where everyone is valued;
- develops pupils’ spirituality, moral, social and cultural understanding through a values based curriculum;
- promotes good behaviour, long lasting friendships, a sense of responsibility and consideration for others.
- provides a creative, inspirational and memorable education - which prepares our children for life in the wider world.
- grows from an ethos where perseverance, collaboration, managing distractions and thorough planning is celebrated;
- inspires every pupil to develop as an independent learner and strive to develop their talents.
We will achieve our vision through a partnership between children, parents, staff, governors, the local authority, the church and the local community.