- Pupils make use of computer science to: code; use logical reasoning to fix bugs and solve problems; use algorithms to control real world systems.
- Pupils become digitally literate citizens: stay safe online; conduct themselves responsibly online; understand the importance of privacy.
- Pupils use information technology to: support learning through the use of Microsoft office tools; save and retrieve information efficiently; understand systems; make effective use of the World Wide Web.
In addition to curriculum lesson time there are:
- STEM works in school workshops
- STEM computer coding competitions
- Links with RGS for computer coding
- Coding Club
If you would like any further information about our Computing Curriculum at Whittington, please do not hesitate to contact the School.
Computing Curriculum Lead – Miss Charlotte Burton
Head of Curriculum – Mrs Kelly Leeming